Stock Newsletter Content
Are you managing a regular print or electronic newsletter? Providing fresh and relevant professional writings on a regular basis to your readers can be tough.
AASL has developed a small library of brief AASL Standards-focused newsletter materials that can be used by AASL Affiliate state organizations, district professional development coordinators, LIS department chairs, and other school librarians looking for content to republish in their newsletters and communications for professional development.
This library will be updated or added to periodically.
- Welcome to Your National School Library Standards (General Overview)
- More Resources Coming—What to Look for Next!
- In Search of the Shared Foundation EXPLORE
- Making Connections with Others
- Small Changes Can Make a BIG Difference
- Tune In to Your Principal
- Value Proposition: The AASL National Standards
Find other AASL Standards-focused content to link to in your communication channels. Knowledge Quest delivers breaking news, inspired blogs, and passionate conversations developing insightful professionals and stronger communities.