Connect on the priorities that you share. The September 2018 issue of District Administration magazine featured a two-page spread highlighting district-wide applications of the National School Library Standards, including school librarian and school library evaluations and checklists of particular interest to administrators.
The issue also contains a dozen other articles on topics that easily align school libraries with district educational goals:
- PD’s role in educational equity
- Connecting community service to learning
- Beyond football: New interscholastic sports
- District CIO: IT and personalized learning
- Product Focus: Collaborative classroom displays